Holiday Party Secrets
- Eat something about an hour prior to the party, include some fruits and veggies which are brimming with water and fiber.
- Be picky at the party, chances are they will have too much food. If you try something and it isn’t your absolute favorite wait till something is.
- Practice your dance moves to burn up those calories.
- Stick to one cocktail and then switch to wine or beer, which will have fewer calories.
- Have fun, this is the one time of year (maybe) you really get to show off your stuff to your co-workers, plus you won’t see them much over the next few weeks. They’ll have plenty of time to forget.